Who Should Use This Heavy-Duty Lathe Chuck Guard?
Use this shield if you need something that will handle rough, heavy-duty operations. This chuck guard will not mind being blasted by coolant or continuously whipped by chips and swarf. A built-in rubber flap will leave more coolant and chips inside the shield and less over your stomach.
This heavy-duty lathe chuck guard does not offer excellent visibility, but what it lacks in some areas exceeds in durability. What kind of work do you perform on your lathe? Try our model TF – Universal Lathe Chuck Shield- if you use your machine for high-precision work.
Lathe Chuck Guard Features at a Glance
- Heavy-duty all-steel construction.
- The front rubber flap helps keep coolant and chips contained.
- Flips up and out of the way for easy access to the chuck.
- Electrically interlocked, which means you can connect it to your spindle controller.
- We include ample wiring with this safety guard. The shielded cable is in a plastic conduit.
- Available in multiple sizes and configurations to suit your application.
Don’t forget the chuck jaws! The jaws can extend past the diameter of your chuck. Ensure you consider this when selecting the shield size you need.
|TFM300||11 3/4″ (300mm)||9.5″ (240mm) or 7″ (180mm)|
|TFM350||13 3/4″ (350mm)|
|TFM400||15 3/4″ (400mm)|
|TFM450||17 3/4″ (450mm)|
|TFM500||19 1/2″ (500mm)|
|TFM600||23 1/2″ (600mm)|