Machine Safety Services
Custom Guarding & Fabrication
No project is too small for Ferndale Safety’s fabrication shop. With Ferndale Safety as a partner, you can rest easy knowing your project will be done right, from small custom shields to advanced automated safety systems.
Our state-of-the-art fabrication shop is fully equipped to process steel, plastic, and aluminum. We have fantastic fabricators, welders, and an electromechanics team to complete your project correctly and on time.
Our fabrication Shop:
Perimeter Safety Guards & Fencing
Perimeter guards are installed to prevent access to dangerous areas. Ferndale Safety offers a large variety of types and styles of perimeter guarding.
- Available with PVC-coated steel mesh or polycarbonate windows
- Your choice of doors: Sliding, hinged, or even automatic!
- Electrical door safety interlocks pre-installed on demand.
- You get CAD designs for your approval before ordering
Custom Machine Guarding
Our staff of design engineers will work closely with you to design the safest guard with the least impact on productivity. We provide you with CAD drawings for approval before it is sent to our fabrication shop.
- You could send us your design or have one of our safety specialists go on-site to take measurements. See our machine safety audit services for more information.
- Installed by our experienced installation field technicians.
- All custom machine guarding is customized to your needs.
Advanced Safety Guarding Design
We have a team of design engineers and technicians that can custom-build a fully automated safety guarding solution. Let our custom safety guarding work for you!
- PLC Programming and integration
- Automated solutions, such as the automatic opening of pneumatic covers and doors
- CAD-designed steel covers and guards
- Full turnkey systems available
- Automated custom safety guarding for your machinery
Machine Guarding Audits
The process of an on-site machine safety audit involves a thorough examination of the machinery, equipment, and work environment. The audit covers various factors, including machine guarding, emergency stop systems, control systems, and overall equipment design. The audit results are then used to develop a customized plan to address any identified hazards, ensuring that the machinery operates safely and efficiently. The plan can also help companies stay up-to-date with industry standards and regulations changes.
Contact us today to book a machine safety audit!
At Ferndale Safety, we differentiate ourselves from other companies in the industry by providing full-service solutions for your safety needs. We are the only company that provides on-site installation services across the United States and Canada, from coast to coast. We can complete your project on time and within budget with our extensive resources, specialized knowledge, experience, and comprehensive insurance coverage.
We have provided installation services to large companies and organizations such as General Electric, Boeing, and the U.S. Army, so you can be sure you are in capable and safe hands.
We understand that safety is the top priority in any industrial setting. That’s why we provide expert safety engineering services to ensure your machinery and workers are safe. With years of experience in the industry, our team of certified engineers is equipped with the knowledge and skills to assess and mitigate any potential safety hazards.
Our goal is to help you meet industry standards and regulations while ensuring the well-being of your employees and machinery. Contact us today to learn more about our safety engineering services.