Download Our Brochure
Take a closer look at the variety of machine guard fencing options from Velox.
What Makes Velox Different?
Velox machine guarding allows you to quickly and easily create a safe perimeter for you and your employees. Velox installs quickly, offers high-visibility and can be modified in the field to suit your specific needs, helping you to protect employees and avoid accidents.
Configure Your Machine Guard Fence to Your Requirements
- Designed to protect workers from injury while working around dangerous machinery. They can be used to guard any industrial machinery, like robotic cells, conveyors, presses, saws, grinders, lathes, etc.
- Versatile and easy to install. They come in two sizes that fit different types of machines and offer multiple mounting options like floor or wall.
- Designed to meet or exceed OSHA regulations.
- Affordable, durable and built to last.
- Manufactured using only the highest quality materials. This ensures that they will provide years of reliable service.
The best way for us to quote you the best guarding solution is for you to contact us with a simple sketch of what you are looking for. This sketch can be a simple drawing with dimensions on the back of a “paper napkin.” To get a quote and see some more information, click here: https://www.ferndalesafety.com/shop/industrial-safety-fencing/
Panels: Our non-progressive panels allow you to remove a single panel without taking down the entire run, ensuring quick panel removal and replacement.
Posts: Four Velox post designs accommodate every combination of panel and door for a system that fits your machinery and space.
Doors: Swing and slide door options allow for the access that best fits your facility and the machinery being operated.
Velox is the fastest-installing machine guarding product available, meaning you spend less time assembling and more time getting back to your bottom line. Design using modular components from our 48-Hour Quick Ship List to get up to code faster than anyone else.