Protect yourself and your operators from hazardous projections using our lathe carriage chip shield. The point of operation on a lathe is usually near the toolpost. This guard protects this area from chips, coolant, and other projections.
Features of the Lathe Carriage Chip Shield
- Heavy-duty safety guard to be mounted on the lathe’s carriage
- Protects the operator from chips and coolant at the cutting area of the machine
- Highly durable construction with a high-visibility polycarbonate shield
- Swings freely from side to side or maybe locked in place
- Available in standard rear mounting or front mounting configurations
- Electrically interlocked for added safety with ample wiring included
- It May be installed on the cross slide to provide movement in two-axis directions
- Available with optional coolant nozzle attachment.
We offer two different styles of this safety guard.
The main difference is the mounting style. The TC-1, TC-2, and TC-3 have an upper arm and allow mounting further back.
The TC-4, TC-5, and TC-6 have a much shorter mounting arm and fit onto large tool posts or cross slides.
For Small to Medium-Sized Lathes
For Large Lathes
Important Note: These models do not come with any electrical interlock option.