Ferndale Safety has developed this safety guarding for big lathes after finding out from customers that they were finding it hard to safeguard their large machines. We discovered that off-the-shelf lathe guards did not work well for large lathes.
We make these safety guards right in our machine shop, and they are custom fit to your machine. Click on that “Add to Quote” button to find out more about this lathe guard. We are quite proud of it, and we think you will like it too.
Safety Guarding for Big Lathes
- This lathe guard has 1, 2, or more sliding screens
- Available with polycarbonate or laminated safety glass shields.
- Electrical interlocking available on screens.
- Heavy-duty welded and painted steel frame.
- Adjustable in every direction.
- Shields slide on exclusive tracks with wheel bearings.
- It does not impede crane loading/unloading.
- Available with high power LED lighting.
Concrete anchors must be used to bolt this guard to the floor. Once bolted down, the guard is rock solid and will provide years of service.
Made to Order
Click on that “Add to Quote” button, and we will get in contact with you. Our engineering department will make CAD drawings for your approval. We can also come to see you directly to take the necessary measurements if you’re uncomfortable taking the measures yourself. We also have technicians that can install it if you’re unable to do so.