- Protects screws from chip deposits, extending life of machinery
- Made from high strength, heat-resistant Aramid fibers
- High strength spring retraction mechanism ensures sag free operation
- Roll and spring mechanism enclosed in a welded steel box
- As cover retracts onto roller mechanism inside the steel box chips that may have deposited onto cover get wiped away to avoid damage to internal components.
Each lathe lead screw model comes in a set of two covers to be installed on the left and right side of the carriage. To figure out what size you need take the length of the bed and take the closest measurement in the column “Length” below.
|AR-7000H300DB||7000 (275”)||300 (12”)|
|AR-8000H300DB||8000 (314”)||300 (12”)|
Example: You measure an 290″ bed on your lathe. The closest measurement in column “Length” is 275″ (model AR7000), however a better option would be the model AR8000. It is always better to have more than not enough.