These are the most popular milling machine guards that we have at Ferndale Safety. Install these shields to protect operators from chips, coolant, and the point of operation.
Milling Machine Guard Features
- Easy to install directly on the side of the milling machine.
- It includes interlock switches.
- Lots of milling machine guard screen sizes to choose from.
- Polycarbonate shield is simple to replace when needed.
- Easily adjust to fit your work style.
- Meets or exceeds safety standards for milling machines.
Two Models to Choose From
Choose between our standard or advanced milling machine guards. The advanced model includes a strut, which allows you to move the shield quickly; This allows for a quick change of parts during production runs.
Left Or Right Mounting Available On Request. Left mounting is standard.
|FB/FBB-200H180||8″ (200mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-300H180||11 3/4″ (300mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-350H180||13 3/4″ (350mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-400H180||15 3/4″ (400mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-450H180||17 3/4″ (450mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-500H180||19 1/2″ (500mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-550H180||21 1/2″ (550mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-600H180||23 1/2″ (600mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-600P-Flat||23 1/2″ (600mm) – Flat||15.75″ (400mm) – Flat|
|FB/FBB-650H180||25 1/2″ (650mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-700H180||27 1/2″ (700mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-750H180||29 1/2″ (750mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-800H180||31 1/2″ (800mm)||7″ (180mm)|
Shown is the flat screen for model FB/FBB-600P-FLAT.