What’s behind your lathe? Put this lathe backsplash behind your machine to contain chips and coolant. A built-in chute allows the Also useful for any other device that needs a physical guard to cover exposed parts such as chip cleanouts and moving parts.
These shields are especially crucial if there is a walkway or passage behind a lathe. You must ensure that there is some sort of physical barrier to protect anyone that may be walking behind the machine while it is in operation.
Lathe Backsplash at a Glance
- 4-foot wide lightweight aluminum frame
- Large see-through windows.
- Easy to move for maintenance or clean-up.
- It contains coolant splashing back into the coolant pan.
- The lathe backsplash includes four caster wheels with brakes.
We can customize these mobile backsplash walls to suit your applications. Contact us for custom sizes or designs.
The assembled guard must be shipped on a palette (4′ x 8′ x 1′) because it is significant in size. We could send this in kit form; please contact us if you wish to have this guard in kit form.