What’s behind your lathe? Put this lathe backsplash behind your machine to contain chips and coolant. A built-in chute allows coolant to flow back into the chip pan. Also useful for any other device that needs a physical guard to cover exposed parts such as chip cleanouts and moving parts.
These shields are especially crucial if there is a walkway or passage behind a lathe. You must ensure that there is some physical barrier to protect anyone walking behind the machine while it is in operation.
Lathe Backsplash at a Glance
Standard size: 4’x8′. We can custom-make these to any size you wish. Contact us for a quote.
- 4-foot wide lightweight aluminum frame
- Large see-through windows.
- Easy to move for maintenance or clean-up.
- It contains coolant splashing back into the coolant pan.
- The lathe backsplash includes four caster wheels with brakes.
We can customize these mobile backsplash walls to suit your applications. Contact us for custom sizes or designs.
The assembled guard must be shipped on a palette (4′ x 8′ x 1′) because it is significant in size.