DISCONTINUED – Industrial Footswitch, Heavy Duty Pedal
Industrial Footswitch / Pedal
Use the Ferndale Safety industrial footswitch in harsh industrial conditions where it can resist strong impacts, chemicals & heat. These footswitches are custom-sized to your requirements and can have lengths up to 10 feet long. You will find it easy to use these footswitches to activate electrical devices with just one foot.
Each pedal includes dual plunger switches with 10′ of cable. These switches can turn on a motor while freeing your hands for tasks like holding a tool. This pedal is a momentary electrical switch meaning that pressing it turns the switch “on” and releasing the pedal turns it “off.”
- Customize the length up to 120 inches
- Constructed of 12 gauge steel & Aluminum tubing
- It can be bolted to the floor and a wall
- Dual integrated plunger switches with 10′ of cabling included.
- Each industrial footswitch has 2NC & 1NO contacts.
- Powder-coated paint for a durable finish
- Suitable for rough environments
- Color: Green pedal with grey-colored switch units.