Our anti-slip mats are built to be installed in wet areas where floors can become slippery. Our mats have anti-fatigue properties and are resistant to fluids such as cutting oils. Features such as the surface texture allow for a better grip to prevent slips and falls. The multiple perforations and raised construction allow for proper drainage of fluid on the anti-slip mat’s surface.
Anti-Slip Mat Features
- Prevents slips and falls due to wet floors.
- Oil and solvent resistance.
- Interlocking tiles allow you to build the matt with custom contours.
- Easy to assemble, with no tools required.
- Hard tiles offer great resistance to high-traffic areas.
- Perforations allow fluids to drain easily.
- Able to withstand heavy cart tracking.
Interlocking Tile Design
These anti-slip mats are built using patented interlocking tiles to create any size and shape mat you require. We also sell individual center and edge replacement tiles. The tiles do not come apart after they are locked in place, even with heavy traffic or cart rolling.