These two-hand safety control relays are used for two-hand stations where an operator must push two buttons simultaneously to engage or start a machine. Ferndale Safety also has general-purpose relays. Click here for general-purpose relays.
The two-hand safety control relay will also ensure that the buttons or hand devices are pressed within half a second of each other.
- Usage up to category four according to EN ISO 13849-1
- Requirement level IIIC according to EN 574
- LED status indicators
- Operation using 2-hand control
- Two redundant safety contacts
- Short-circuit and earth fault/ground fault monitoring can be selected
Operating Voltage: 24V AC/DC, +/-10%