General-Purpose LED Lamps
These general-purpose LED lamps were designed specifically for mounting directly on machinery or tables to help with work visibility. These lamps run cool and are energy efficient, unlike outdated halogen lamps which run hot and consume a lot of electricity.
- Energy-efficient and bright.
- Runs cool compared to halogen lamps.
- Zero maintenance and easy to adjust.
- Aluminum contstruction and impact resistant lens.
- The easily adjustable arm stays put once adjusted.
- Resistant to coolants and lubricants (IP65).
These general-purpose LED lamps come in three standard arm length sizes. Choose the one that is right for you!
- Model L: Long 31.5″ (800mm) – The long version works really well as a workbench lamp. Gives off a bright white light that is perfect for electrical work such as soldering.
- Model M: Medium 17.3″ (440mm) – These are great for use on milling machines. You will be able to see more than ever!
- Model S: Short (Mounted directly on base) – Great for cramped spaces or inside CNC machines.
The base comes with four holes for mounting on a flat surface with screws or bolts.
Input voltage: Two Models available :110-240v AC or 24v AC/DC
Power Consumption: 12W
Life span: 40,000 hours
Light Temperature: 6,000°K
Light Beam: 60°
Note: We cannot ship this product to the province of Ontario, Canada at this time.