General-Purpose LED Lamps
Mount these general-purpose LED lamps directly on machinery or tables to help with work visibility. These lamps run cool and are energy efficient, unlike old halogen lamps, which run hot and consume a lot of electricity.
- Energy-efficient and bright.
- Runs cool compared to halogen lamps
- Zero maintenance and easy to adjust
- Aluminum construction and impact-resistant lens
- The easily adjustable arm stays put once adjusted.
- Resistant to coolants and lubricants (IP65).
These general-purpose LED lamps come in three standard arm length sizes. Choose the one that is right for you!
- Model L: Long 31.5″ (800mm) – The extended version works well as a workbench lamp. Gives off a bright white light that is perfect for electrical work such as soldering.
- Model M: Medium 17.3″ (440mm) – These are great for use on milling machines. You will be able to see more than ever!
- Model S: Short (Mounted directly on base) – Great for cramped spaces or mounting inside CNC machines
Want something a little bit brighter? Check out our high-intensity LED lights.
Mounting These General-Purpose LED Lamps
The base comes with four holes for mounting on a flat surface with screws or bolts.
Input voltage: Two Models available :110-240v AC or 24v AC/DC (On special order)
Power Consumption: 12W
Life span: 40,000 hours
Light Temperature: 6,000°K
Light Beam: 60°
Note: We cannot ship this product to the province of Ontario, Canada, at this time.