- Heavy duty safety guard to be mounted on lathe’s carriage.
- Protects operator from chips and coolant at the cutting area of the machine.
- Highly durable construction with high visibility polycarbonate shield.
- Mobile and swiveling safety guard.
- Front mounting on the the longitudinal carriage.
- Perfect when working on large pieces.
- No interlock.
|TC-4||315mm (13″)||150mm (6″)||350mm (14″)||300mm (12″)|
|TC-5||365mm (15″)||150mm (6″)||460mm (18″)||350mm (14″)|
|TC-6||350mm (12″)||150mm (6″)||450mm (18″)||450mm (18″)|
Installation hardware and tools not included. We offer a separate installation kit that includes tools and hardware necessary for installation of this safety product.
You can buy the installation kit by clicking on the following link: Click here for the installation kit for this guard.
Why Have Safety Interlocking?
An electrical safety interlock prevents the machine from operating when the shield is opened. This safety guard features an electric switch that disables the machine’s motor. The switch is made in such a way as to prevents easy bypass of the interlock switch.
When we do on-site visits, we often see safety shields moved to the side and never put back on the machine. An interlock is a simple solution to prevention of safety guard misuse or removal.