This is the most popular milling machine guards that we have at Ferndale Safety. Install these shields as a way to protect operators from chips, coolant and the point of operation.
Milling Machine Guard Features
- Easy to install directly on the side of the milling machine.
- It includes interlock switches.
- Lots of milling machine guard screen sizes to choose from.
- Polycarbonate shield is simple to replace when needed.
- Easily adjust to fit your work style.
- Meets or exceeds safety standards for milling machines.
Two Models to Choose From
Choose between our standard or advanced milling machine guards. The advanced model includes a strut, which allows you to move the shield quickly; This allows for a quick change of parts during production runs.
Left Or Right Mounting Available On Request. Left mounting is standard.
|FB/FBB-200H180||8″ (200mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-300H180||11 3/4″ (300mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-350H180||13 3/4″ (350mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-400H180||15 3/4″ (400mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-450H180||17 3/4″ (450mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-500H180||19 1/2″ (500mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-550H180||21 1/2″ (550mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-600H180||23 1/2″ (600mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-600P-Flat||23 1/2″ (600mm) – Flat||15.75″ (400mm) – Flat|
|FB/FBB-650H180||25 1/2″ (650mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-700H180||27 1/2″ (700mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-750H180||29 1/2″ (750mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FB/FBB-800H180||31 1/2″ (800mm)||7″ (180mm)|
Shown is the flat screen for model FB/FBB-600P-FLAT.