Telescopic Safety Screens for Milling Machines Features
These safety screens are adjustable to any milling machine and work type that you can throw at it. The screen rotates and has tons of ways to position it. Great as a chip and coolant shield for any mill or cutting machine.
- Easy installation – Four bolt installation on the ram – Easy leveling system
- Interlock system integrates with the electrical system to turn off and disable spindle when guard is open.
- Positive action safety switches encapsulated inside a steel box enclosure
- Many screen sizes to choose from – easy polycarbonate shield replacement
- Easy adjustments to fit any machine and work style
Safety Screen Sizing Information
There are two types of safety screens available for milling guards; the half-moon screen and the flat safety screen types. To size the screen, you need to calculate the width of the milling head near the spindle and add about 80mm (3”) to that measure. This will give you approximately the diameter of the screen (A), in many case you will have to round up to the nearest screen size in the following table.
Left Or Right Mounting Available On Request.
|FA-200H180||8″ (200mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-300H180||11 3/4″ (300mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-350H180||13 3/4″ (350mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-400H180||15 3/4″ (400mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-450H180||17 3/4″ (450mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-500H180||19 1/2″ (500mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-550H180||21 1/2″ (550mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-600H180||23 1/2″ (600mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-600P-Flat||23 1/2″ (600mm)||15.75″ (400mm)|
|FA-650H180||25 1/2″ (650mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-700H180||27 1/2″ (700mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-750H180||29 1/2″ (750mm)||7″ (180mm)|
|FA-800H180||31 1/2″ (800mm)||7″ (180mm)|
Note: FA-600P-Flat —> flat screen 600mm X 400mm.